Leeds based charity supporting children, young people and adults.
If you are looking to do something worthwhile, individuals or businesses can help support us in a number of ways from volunteering to donating or organising a fundraising event of your own.
We have lots of ideas for fun and rewarding ways to get involved, raise money and help support the work we do!
What are our aims and purpose?
- To provide learning opportunities for disadvantaged learners
- To increase life chances, aspirations and choices of children, young people and adults
- To contribute to raising attainment in inner-city schools
- To improve access and progression through education, training, employment and volunteering
- To support cohesion and integration in local communities
- To improve outcomes through new and effective business partnerships
We are always looking to strengthen our team and widen our reach at Learning Partnerships.
If you are interested in lending a helping hand on one of our popular volunteering projects as an individual or as part of a team, or if you would like to bring your expertise to the table as a trustee, ambassador or patron, please find out more below.