Become a Learning Partnerships Trustee
If you are actively interested in becoming a Trustee we occasionally have vacancies available.
Learning partnerships are currently recruiting for Trustees
(voluntary/ upaid positions)
Learning partnerships is a highly recognised, successful Leeds based charity the 27 years of experience in deprived areas to reduce deprivation and improve well-being in Leeds through the provision of learning, skills and personal development opportunities.
We are recruiting for new Trustee members to join our Board. We are looking for individuals who have expertise in finance, communications & marketing and/ or business management and can:
- Commit to a maximum of 40 hours per year to support the charity
- Support the work of the charity in achieving its organisational aims and objectives
- Communicate effectively and actively contribute to the Charity’s direction ensuring compliance to governing documents
- Commit to the need of legal duties, responsibilities, and liabilities of trusteeship
In addition to the above the roles require the following;
- Knowledge and experience of current financial practices, particularly relevant to voluntary/community organisations
- Knowledge of bookkeeping and financial management
- Good financial analysis skills
Trustee (Communications & Marketing):
- Experience in marketing/PR/communications to support the charity with the development and implementation of its communication/marketing strategy and plans
- Ability to advise the Executive Team on how best to raise awareness and the profile of the charity
- To advise the trustees and executive team of developments in communications, and PR tools and techniques
If you are interested in finding out more about these opportunities, please email Lisa@learningpartnerships.org.uk
Learning partnerships is committed to equality of opportunity and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.